- Subsoil investigation work for Residential development at Ogudu G.R.A.
Completed: May 1998.
- Installation of bored piles (84 No) at CAC Church building, Mende, Maryland, Lagos, and its pile load test (Kentledge) was also carried out. June / July 1998 – April 1999.
- Subsoil investigation work for residential development at Parkview Estate, Ikoyi,
Completed: October 1998.
Client:Lanisa Technical Company Ltd.
- Subsoil investigation work for church development along Navy Town Road, Satellite Town, Lagos.
Completed: October 1998
Client: Terra Geotechnical Co. Ltd., Lagos.
- Subsoil investigation for proposed Children’s Hall at TREM Headquarters, Obanikoro, Lagos.
Completed: May 1996.
Client / Consultant: Engr. Moses Soritire.
- Foundation pile construction of 6 August – September 1996.
Client / Consultant: Engr. Moses Soritire.
- Construction of micro-piles for plant House Foundation at Ade – Doyin Factory site, Okokomaiko.
- Subsoil investigation for proposed Residential development at Aja, Eti – Osa G.A. Lagos. January – February. 1996.
Client: Mr. E.A. Abure, International Expertise Nig. Ltd. Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Confirmation boring and construction of steel cased driven piles (200mm) for residential development at Ogudu G.R.A.
Completed: January 1998.
Client: Mrs. Helen Nweke.
- Subsoil Investigation for proposed PMS depot at Ibafon Apapa – Lagos.
Completed: March 1999.
- Subsoil investigation for residential development at Ogudu, Lagos. (January 1999 Completed).
- Subsoil investigation work at Nigeria Airport Authority, September 1999 completed.
- Subsoil investigation for proposed Billboard Construction around Tollgate area Benin Sapele Road, Benin City, EdoState. June 2000.
- Subsoil investigation for proposed billboard construction at the new Benin Bypass, Shagamu, Benin Expressway Oluku, Benin City, June 2000 completed.
- Subsoil investigation for proposed Billboard tower at Effurun, June 2000 completed.
- Construction of 300mm Diameter bored piles at Amuwo-Odofin for billboard erection May 2002
- Construction of 200mm diameter steel tube driven piles at Ogudu G.R.A. Ogudu of residential
Completed: April / May 2000.
Client: Mr. Fred Ezenwosu.
- Subsoil investigation works for Billboard construction. (7 sites). Completed between January – February
- Construction of 8no. 300mm diameter bored pile at Yaba Market area, for billboard erection.
Completed: December 2002.
- Construction of 300mm diameter steel cased driven pile along Aba Road, Port Harcourt.
Completed: June 2001.
Client: Fajax Consult Ltd. Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Construction of 250mm diameter driven steel cased pile at First Gate, Festac Town, Lagos for billboard.
Completed: April 2002.
- Subsoil investigation work for site assessment purposes (3 locations) at National Theatre Compound, Iganmu,
Completed between April & August 2002).
- Construction of 200mm diameter steel cased piles at National Theater Compound along Eko Bridge for billboard construction.
Completed between August 2002.
- Construction of 300mm diameter bored piles at National Theater
Completed: August 2002
- Subsoil investigation works for Global Services Ltd. at Oshodi Area of Lagos. ( 2 sites) Completed June
- Subsoil investigation for pipeline construction for Mobil Nig. Ltd. at Bonny Island, Rivers State.
- Subsoil Investigation Work for proposed MTN Mast at the Following
- Subsoil investigation for proposed residential development at Okota-Lagos.
- Proposed Unipole Billboard Tower at Bola Memorial School, Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, Ikeja, Lagos. (Completed February, 2002).
- Subsoil investigation works for estate development behind the new permanent site of Lagos Business School Lagos Lekki-Epe Express Way, Ajah, Lagos (Completed Nov. 2002).
- Subsoil Investigation for proposed Unipole Tower development at Island of Hope
Client: Inventmedia Limited
(Completed March, 2002)
- Subsoil Investigation for proposed church development at our Mother of Perpetual Hope Catholic Church, AmuwoOdofin, Lagos (Completed January, 2003)
- Subsoil Investigation for proposed communication mast at mobile Annex Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos. (Completed January, 2003).
- Subsoil Investigation for proposed school building extension at Foucos Secondary School, Moshood Abiola Way, Ebute Metta – Lagos
- Foundation Pile construction (Consisting of 34 number 200 mm diameter) at Ogudu G.R.A for Residential development (Completed February 2003).
- National Integrated Power Project (NIPP)– Sole Geotechnical consultant and contractor for Cris-ejik Internatinal, covering Abeokuta soil investigation, Papalanto power station and Ota power sub